Tuesday, October 01, 2019, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Asbury in Youngsville
In the spirit of Asbury's larger purpose of growing, living, and sharing with all the love of Christ, we are expanding Asbury's presence into the growing community of Youngsville, Louisiana.
Our ministry in Youngsville is dynamic as is life in the community. There are 2 primary ways we are investing in the area:
- By teaming up with the City of Youngsville, as well as municipal and community organizations to help make life a little sweeter in Youngsville. You'll see us out at the Sports Complex, City Hall, in Metairie Center, and at all great events Sugar Mill Pond has to offer.
- By creating a new worship experience entitled "the Gathering Table." The Gathering Table is a once-monthly Sunday evening Asbury worship service in Youngsville, Louisiana. Around a meal, we will have conversations that matter and discover how God is at work in every aspect of our lives.
Our newest worship experience, "The Gathering Table," will launch on Sunday October 13, 2019. We will gather at 5:30 p.m. at Ascension Episcopal School at 1800 Chemin Metairie in Youngsville, LA.
The Gathering Table will meet on the second Sunday evening of every month.
The Gathering Table is a meal-based worship experience, around tables you and your family will have conversations that matter and discover together how God is at work in every aspect of our lives. This Sunday evening worship experience will be an opportunity for you to unplug, make new friends, and connect to Jesus as you begin a new week.
Being connected to God, each other, and our community is important to us at Asbury United Methodist. We focus on being an excellent community partner in Youngsville.
Asbury will be present at the next installment of "Movie At the Park," at the Youngsville Sports Complex. The featured movie for the evening is Aladdin. Asbury will provide face-painting from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., before the movie begins. Come join us as we have a spooktacular time and meet our neighbors in Youngsville.
Check back for updates on when and where you can help us meet our neighbors and make life a little more sweet in Youngsville.
- Pray - Pray for those already connected to these ministries, for those who will join us, and for the Youngsville community as a whole.
- Spread the word - Let your family, friends, and neighbors know what we are up to! Invite them to join us.
- Join us- Be present at our next community event or at "The Gathering Table."
- Join a "Gathering Table" team - Share your time, your presence, and your talents to help make "the Gathering Table" a reality in Youngsville. Contact Rev. Allison Sikes at or complete the contact form below.