Every Monday, from 11/30/2020 to 12/14/2020, 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
Wednesday Night Way
You need to check this out!
Due to COVID19 and the need for CDC Guideline compliance, we have made some changes to our WNW gatherings that will stay in place until those guidelines change. No registration is required. Just join us on a Wednesday!
This gathering for 7th - 12th graders has been retooled to create a safe and fun environment for fellowship, connection and growth in the love of God. In addition to our new schedule (see below), every week we will be offering an "Online Element" to give students who aren't able to gather in person an opportunity to participate and connect with us.
*NOTE: All "in-person" gatherings will be following the CDC guidelines for places of worship including limited crowd numbers, social distancing, and wearing masks.
Significant Changes to WNW for now:
- Food will not be served at WNW during this time.
- Jr. High and Sr. High Drop off area will be in front of the Spiritwind ( See MAP here) Welcome Center under the "Welcome to Asbury" sign on Live Oak Blvd.
- Jr. High Pick up area will be in the back parking lot behind the Children's Ministry and Spiritwind buildings on Bel Ann Dr.
- Sr. High Pick up area will be in front of the Spiritwind Welcome Center on Live Oak Blvd.
- Students are not permitted on campus before or after their WNW times (see below)
- Students will go directly to the Spiritwind Worship Center when they arrive entering through the glass double doors (following the Adult guides’ instructions)
new wnw schedule
Jr. High ( 7th & 8th Grade)
5:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Jr. High drop-off ( no earlier than 5:45 p.m.)
6:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. - Jr. High program
6:45 p.m. - Pick Up ( no later than 6:45 p.m.)
--------6:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Cleaning and Disinfecting the space--------
Sr. High Schedule ( 9th - 12th Grade)
7:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. - Sr. High Drop Off ( no earlier than 7:00 p.m.)
7:15 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Sr. High program
8:00 p.m. - Pick Up ( no later than 8:00 p.m.)