Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 5:45PM - 8:00pm
Location: Spiritwind Worship Center, 101 Live Oak Blvd., Lafayette, LA US 70503
Coordinator: Kyle Deroche,
Wednesday Night Way is now offered both ONLINE and in person! For those of our youth that feel more comfortable connecting with us from home, we will offer Live Stream or Zoom opportunities each week for WNW. If you’d like to participate online, please email us and we will be glad to add you to our email and text groups so you will receive the links each week. If you’d like to participate in person, please see below for details on our new guidelines and policies we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe.
This event is the NEW Wednesday Night Way (WNW) schedule! See below for more details.
Due to COVID19 and the need for CDC Guideline compliance, we have made some changes to our WNW gatherings that will stay in place until those guidelines change. No registration required. Just join us on a Wednesday!
This gathering for 7th - 12th graders has been retooled to create a safe and fun environment for fellowship, connection and growth in the love of God. In addition to our new schedule (see below), every week we will be offering an "Online Element" to give students who aren't able to gather in person an opportunity to participate and connect with us.
*NOTE: All "in-person" gatherings will be following the CDC guidelines for places of worship including limited crowd numbers, social distancing, and wearing masks.
Significant Changes to WNW for now:
- Food will not be served at WNW during this time.
- Jr. High and Sr. High Drop off area will be in front of the Spiritwind Welcome Center under the "Welcome to Asbury" sign on Live Oak Blvd. (See Map)
- Jr. High Pick up area will be in the back parking lot behind the Children's Ministry and Spiritwind buildings on Bel Ann Dr. (See Map)
- Sr. High Pick up area will be in front of the Spiritwind Welcome Center on Live Oak Blvd. (See Map)
- Students are not permitted on campus before or after their WNW times (See below)
- Students will go directly to the Spiritwind Worship Center when they arrive entering through the glass double doors (following the Adult guides’ instructions)
New WNW Schedule
Jr. High ( 7th & 8th Grade)
5:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Jr. High drop-off ( no earlier than 5:45 p.m.)
6:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m. - Jr. High program
6:45 p.m. - Pick Up ( no later than 6:45 p.m.)
--------6:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Cleaning and Disinfecting the space--------
Sr. High Schedule ( 9th - 12th Grade)
7:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. - Sr. High Drop Off ( no earlier than 7:00 p.m.)
7:15 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Sr. High program
8:00 p.m. - Pick Up ( no later than 8:00 p.m.)
If you have any questions, please contact the Youth Ministry office at 337-984-4211 or email Kyle Deroche, Director of Youth Ministries at Asbury UMC at .