Sunday, November 22, 2020, 9:45AM - 10:30am
Location: Children's Building, 101 Live Oak Boulevard, Lafayette, LA US 70503
Coordinator: Sarah Deroche,
In-person Sunday School is back! Join us every Sunday from 9:45 - 10:30 for fellowship and fun. Hope you can join us!
We strongly encourage everyone to complete this Eventbrite registration during the month of November. This information will be used to make sure we have the necessary space and adults to safely meet COVID-19 requirements. If you forget to register, you are still welcome to join us.
Join us for Children's Sunday School 9:45 - 10:30AM
1st - 6th graders must wear masks. (If you forget your mask, we will have disposable masks available.)
Only parents dropping off children 0-3yrs will be allowed to enter the building. Parents and children will be required to have their temperature checked.
- Nursery Group: 0-23 months may go to the nursery during Sunday School time and worship.
- Baby Beginnings Group: 2 & 3 year olds will have nursery and Sunday School.
- Explorers Group: 4 yrs. - Kindergarten will meet together in a socially distant assembly style class.
- Pathfinders Group: 1st - 3rd graders will also meet together in a socially distant assembly style class.
- Crossroads Group: 4th - 5th graders will also meet together in a socially distant classroom setting.
- Confirmands: 6th graders will meet during Sunday School for Confirmation class. There will be a Zoom option for the Confirmation class, but we ask that you still register so that we can send you the meeting link.
We will meet in large rooms, and everyone will stay appropriately spaced. We will also have extra adults to help with activities and monitoring.
Even though this version of Sunday School will not be exactly the same, our goal has not changed. We want children to learn about and love God, love coming to church, and feel like it is a safe and fun place to go.
We hope that you will consider joining us for this awesome new adventure!
What do I do when I get to Sunday School?
- Check-in will be located at the side doors located behind the Spiritwind building. We will start check-in at 9:30 AM.
- Parents and children will have their temperature checked, and children will sanitize their hands.
- Children 4yrs - 6th grade will be guided to their designated waiting spot. We will have activities and games for children to do during this wait time. *Parents who have 0-3yr olds must also check-in before entering the building.
What do I do when Sunday School is over?
Children may be picked up between 10:30 and 10:45. If possible, please pick up non-nursery children by 10:45. This will allow our volunteers time to clean our program spaces before 11:00 services begin.
- The pick-up station will be at the same doors as check-in. We will ask for your child's name and Sunday School group. A volunteer will bring them to the door to meet you.
Can't wait to see everyone again!!!